Welcome to MobiTog - The Original Mobile Photography Community!
THE Original Global Community for Mobile Photographers - Everywhere...

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firefly steps

Discussion in 'People' started by ValeriGail, 31 July 2012.

1. ValeriGail

ValeriGail Addicted

Valeri
    My baby girl :)

Taken in MPro, processed in snapseed, peppermill and bokehful (gotta try out the new free apps!!)

image-3599428343.jpg

2. lisamjw

lisamjw Pretty & Sneaky... Site Staff

Lisa Waddell
    Very sweet!

3. Carol

Carol Addicted

That is so precious! :inlove:

4. Robert Lancaster

Robert Lancaster Searching for Groovy! Site Staff

Robert Lancaster
    I really like this image Valeri! :)
    Peppermill is really cool, and Bokehful was ok ... what were your impressions?

5. ValeriGail

ValeriGail Addicted

Valeri
    I like peppermill. I only played with it for this one picture, so will be messing with it some more. I liked a few of the filters that I saw and am anxious to run a couple other photos through it to see what comes. I was surprised that the green filter, I think it was iris, was perfect for the pic. I don't generally choose green as my dominate hue. LOL. I wish that you didn't have to crop to square, that was my biggest issue with peppermill, because I actually love this photograph in its full size.

Bokehful is fun! I like light flare apps, though I don't use them much. I do play with them a lot. I just don't tend to save anything. What I liked about this, is that it has the hearts and stars... been looking for them! BUT I didn't like that I couldn't control the opacity and that it was really really random. I got into the spirit of the random though, and just undid and tried again until I got one I really liked. I wish you could chose colors better too, though the color wheel is really cool (actually think it is one of its best features)... just wish it was fine tuned just a little bit more.